9.05.2009

Löyly

Unable to shake off the uneasy feelings leftover from an intensely emotional dream about being forced into a "spiritual cleanse," I decided to head over to Löyly day spa which, luckily for me, is only a few blocks from my house. I figured a mind/body cleanse would be a much better alternative, thankyouverymuch.

(Above photo by Carolyn Ganus)




(images from Löyly's website)

2 hours of alternating between the steam room, sauna, showers, and open air seating area later, I feel like a new woman. Thanks, Mel, for accompanying me!

PS I also used my new blue-green algae face mask, purchased at New Seasons (local organics grocery) for a mere $9. It works better than any expensive face mask I've ever used.... in fact, the first time I tried it my boyfriend, not even knowing I had just used a mask, got a big smile on his face and told me I looked "fresh." Testify! You can get it online here.

2 comments:

violinfelon said...

Yes what a nice day!!

Unknown said...

2007 yılından beri sex shop ve iç giyim sektöründe faaliyet gösteren firmamızda bütün erotik shop, iç giyim

ürünlerini
, geciktirici çeşitlerini Erotik Shop bulabilir ve istanbul içi motokurye ile 2 saat içinde, aras ve ptt kargo ile 1-3 gün içinde teslim

alabilir, teslim alırken ödemesini kargo yetkilisine yapabilirsiniz.